During last week’s I/O developer conference, Google announced a number of changes that will affect Android developers. Here are five of the most noteworthy improvements to the platform:
- Staged rollouts–Android developers can now easily manage alpha and beta tests of new apps and upgrades.
- Localization services–It’s now easy to connect with translation services.
- Better revenue charts–Devs can now see how much they made on a particular day.
- Tablet usage info–Developers can also view screen size and density info for their tablet users.
- Optimization tips–Google Play now offers insight that could help mobile development firms improve their apps’ performance.