dcsimg
August 14, 2018
Hot Topics:

Visual Basic Database Tutorial - Part 5

• November 19, 2002
  • By Karl Moore
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

Welcome to the fifth instalment in this Visual Basic Database tutorial, exclusively hosted on VB-World.

As ever, I'm your amazingly cool host Karl Moore. In fact, as we're getting to know each other a little more each week, I'll let you call me Karlos. May I call you "reader"?

Don't forget that I love to hear your feedback. If you're enjoying the tutorial, then I want to know! My e-mail address is Karl@karlmoore.com

And if you're not enjoying the tutorial, the Editor wants to know. Hah, like I'm going to give you his e-mail address?

[Ed: It's webmaster@vb-world.net]

[Karlos: DOH!]

Just don't tell him you don't like my humour. Otherwise I'll be out of a job, with three iguanas and a mangy looking cow in its late 40s to support.

Anyway, enough pitter-patter. On with the content! This week we'll be taking a look at:

• How best to design a database
  • Creating a table
  • Creating a chair
  • Primary keys
  • Foreign keys
  • House keys
  • Relationships (Dr Ruth, anyone?)

So onwards, good sir... let's get down and dirty on the disco floor with the database diva... (that's apparently me, by the way).

Page 1 of 6

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Enterprise Development Update

Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

By submitting your information, you agree that developer.com may send you developer offers via email, phone and text message, as well as email offers about other products and services that developer believes may be of interest to you. developer will process your information in accordance with the Quinstreet Privacy Policy.

Sitemap

Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date