• Send Email »
  • More Articles »

So, we've taken a geek peak at five of the top grids currently on the market:

• VSFlexGrid Pro
  • True DBGrid Pro 6.0
  • Data Widgets
  • Spread
  • ActiveX Component Suite

Now for the moment of truth. Which package got the official thumbs up?

Well, without a shadow of a doubt, I can personally commend Videosoft's VSFlexGrid Pro. Easy-to-use, relatively inexpensive and with more prominent features than Sherlock Holmes with a bad case of measles, this is undoubtedly the clear winner.

And I'm not just saying that 'cause the nice folk at Videosoft have lined my pockets with gold. I wish they would (hint, hint)...

Coming in at second place, I'd rank Sheridan's Data Widgets as a good, all-round solution for database development. Whilst certainly not as feature-rich as VSFlexGrid Pro, it certainly the cheapest of them all. And remember that this package doesn't just ship with a grid but a host of other groovy controls, too!

Now if only these products were around a couple of years ago - it could've saved me one or twenty-two sleepless nights...

Page 6 of 6

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Enterprise Development Update

Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

By submitting your information, you agree that developer.com may send you developer offers via email, phone and text message, as well as email offers about other products and services that developer believes may be of interest to you. developer will process your information in accordance with the Quinstreet Privacy Policy.

Sitemap

Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date