Design Studio HTML5 is a free tool that allows you to build interactive HTML5 creatives, with a large range of functionality and display options like YouTube videos, Facebook and Twitter streams, and more, using a WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop interface. Creatives can be shared via a link or QR code, allowing you to review mockups/comps and make live updates real-time.
The Flite’s Design Studio HTML5 entire toolset is in the Cloud, and is accessed through any modern browser. The benefits of Flite’s uniquely Cloud-based approach include:
- Review and collaboration are easier when teams are all accessing the same creative through the same browser-based gateway.
- File sharing and version collision issues are moot.
- Cloud-based software never needs updating.
- Browser rendering becomes an intrinsic part of the creative development process, instead of an additional iterative process tacked on to the end.
- Relatively little danger of losing creative assets (automatic file redundancy, no worries about failed or stolen hardware).
Without any coding, a developer/designer can quickly put together a functional mockup/comp in order to collaborate with other team members, or share with a client and make live, real-time updates. Designers typically either put together a flat comp in Photoshop with placeholders for functional elements (which can’t represent how the final deliverable will render), or they build essentially the deliverable in HTML5 (which is time-consuming). With Flite’s Design Studio HTML5, a designer can build a fully-functional creative in our studio on the cloud, or in Photoshop and then import the .psd file into the studio. The intuitive interface allows the preparation of creatives that can be shared for review via link or QR code in a small fraction of the time using a traditional approach.