Open Source Data Integration Success Stories
In Volume 3 of a series of white papers, Talend presents seven case studies that show how open source software can help developers meet data integration challenges.
- MCF Technology Solutions, a full-service Web 2.0 Platform as a Service (PaaS) provider, used Talend's open source data integration technology to provide hosted data integration.
- Creatis Bank used Talend Integration Suite to manage regulatory compliance.
- Oscar Lambret Cancer Center consolidated patient Information in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and analyzed its activities with the help of Talend Integration Suite.
- Naville, a Swiss retail leader, used Talend software to integrate heterogeneous information systems.
- The Zannier Group, the worldwide leader in children's fashion, managed a strategic Business Intelligence (BI) project using Talend Integration Suite.
- AOL chose Talend as their standard data integration software.
- PriceMinister.com used Talend Open Studio to integrate near-real-time price changes and partner inventory.