ActiveX Control Tutorial - Part 5
Ciao and welcome to the fifth and final instalment of our ActiveX control tutorial.
As ever, I'm your host Karl Moore, and if you've missed any of the previous slots, check them out here:
- Part One — Introduction to ActiveX controls
- Part Two — Properties, Enumeration, Resizing
- Part Three — Events, Mapping, ActiveX Wizard
- Part Four — Wizardy Whatnots Explained and Property Bags/Pages
This week, we'll be:
- Finding out how to distribute your control
- Answering common questions
- Learning techniques to ensure your creations stand out above the crowd
- Looking at how you can use this new skill to enhance your career
So grab your poisoned-nib arrow and SAS survival handbook - and let's finish the adventure of a lifetime. Alternatively, sit back and enjoy the tutorial.