ActiveX Control Tutorial - Part 4
Hola and welcome to the fourth instalment of the only ActiveX control tutorial that's groovier than Austin Powers and perhaps even hotter than Felicity Shagwell's pants*.
* 'Course, that all depends on whether you adopt the American or saucier English definition. I opt for the latter. Any complaints?
If you've missed any of the previous slots, be sure to check them out before continuing:
- Part One — Introduction to ActiveX controls
- Part Two — Properties, Enumeration, Resizing
- Part Three — Events, Mapping, ActiveX Wizard
As ever, I'm your wizzy host Karl Moore and this week, we'll be:
- Discussing what that wizard did last week
- Figuring out what property bags are all about
- Figuring out what old bags are all about
- Adding our very own custom property pages (cool stuff!)
So grab that copy of Visual Basic and let's fly off into the programmatic world of ActiveX controls...