Visual Basic Database Tutorial - Part 4
Good morning and welcome to yet another fantabulous instalment in this Visual Basic Database Tutorial!
Im your surprisingly groovy host Karl Moore, and if youve missed the previous three parts, whereve you been? Check them out:
Don't forget that I'd love to hear what you think of this series - if you consider it terrible, tell us. I won't be offended. Much. Just use the feedback form below!
"So what Visual Basic delights will we encounter this week?", I hear the ecstatic surfers cry. Well...
- Create a database application completely in code!
- Do some other stuff in code
- Figure out the BOF and EOF acronyms
- Then well do a bit more stuff in code
- And finally, well take a look at a few interesting database properties and methods
As you can see, its all awfully exciting stuff. So come on chaps, lets crack that whip, scream "Tally Ho! Barf Barf!" and set sail for some real geeky VBing...