July 31, 2014
Hot Topics:
RSS RSS feed Download our iPhone app

Review of Transcender Exam Simulations

• November 19, 2002
  • By Karl Moore
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

I remember the days of old, those halcyon epochs of youth, when stamps cost fifteen pence, you had a choice of operating systems and the Internet was a little-known hideout for geeks of all shapes and sizes.

It was back then, during an SQL course in sunny Leeds, I asked a dodgy-looking professor about Microsoft certification.

He splurted out a company name that remains with me until this day: Transcender.

According to the grey-haired prof, this company produced software that helped get you up to speed for the examinations. Their applications first quizzed the users, then provided relevant answers, stats and descriptions. They contained test questions so similar to the real thang, ol' Bill Gates tried to buy them out. But Transcender weren't having any of it.

And you know what? He was right. Except that bit about Bill Gates. That was a complete fabrication of the truth.

(That's what you think - Gates)

In this review, I'm taking a peek at two of the latest products from Transcender - tests for the new VB6 desktop and distributed computing exams.

Page 1 of 4

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Sitemap | Contact Us

Rocket Fuel