April 16, 2014
Hot Topics:
RSS RSS feed Download our iPhone app

Your VB Career, Page 13

• November 21, 2002
  • By Dax Pandhi, Dax Pandhi
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

Damn! It's over, folks. It's finally over - just when we thought we were onto something. But, never fear, in spite of popular demand, I've chosen to stay on Earth and make it my home!

<Half the readers run away, the rest break into tears. The suicide rate all over the world increases erratically>

(Ed: You're definitely fired)

In this article, I provided you with an overview of the major career options open to you as a programmer. So will it be hello to job land or watch out Bill Gates? Either way, I hope some of this advice will save you the painful lessons other have learned the (real) hard way. Why, I can even remember the neck bruises...

Just don't forget - the world is in great need of competent software developers. And that's you.

No matter what App.Path you choose, being a software professional for hire or a business executive, I'd like to wish you the best of luck go on, make me proud!

With this, we finally end the saga of 'Your VB Career'. Still have incomplete knowledge of something and can't work it out? Never fear, go down to that feedback link and post your message or mail me directly at (Ed: address changed). If you don't get an answer within 48 hours, you can eat your hat!

Till next time, this is the Puke Skyhonker saying

Huh? Wait, Mr. Editor, lemme talk... wait!... hey!... C'mon... don't abort! Wait... see ya folks... <bzzzt>

End of Transmission.

Page 13 of 13

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Sitemap | Contact Us

Rocket Fuel