Hot Topics:

Conclusion

• November 19, 2002
  • By Dax Pandhi
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!! <Thud>

<Dax gets up with 3 tweety birds flying around his head>

Now that's what I call a good ride, eh? We finally have shortcuts here and there, more security-conscious setups and apps, timer-based billboards, plus we even browsed a setup gallery.

Just like this fourth edition of Customizing Your Setup, there could be a fifth. Now, my brain is conked out of ideas for part 5 but if you want it, you'll have to tell me what you want! Get on your mail client and send me a message at dax@vb-world.net (yes, my new address!). After all, this is YOUR series.

So if you want anything, YOU have to ask for it, and then and only then will you get it. Good news by the way, General Moore has let me out on bail and I'm going off frolicking on some Web sites - so till next time, this is the Hyper-Idiotic-Cronologically-Impossible-Unearthly-Nuclear-atomic-cosmic-neutronic-buffoon saying goodnight!

- Dax Pandhi

Hyper-Idiotic-Cronologically-Impossible-Unearthly-Nuclear-atomic-cosmic-neutronic-buffoon, Developer.dom

Page 7 of 7

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Enterprise Development Update

Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

Sitemap | Contact Us

Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date
Rocket Fuel