dcsimg
December 10, 2016
Hot Topics:

Conclusion

• November 19, 2002
  • By Dax Pandhi
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

Wahoo we've finished the project already!

Ah, wasn't it cool adding new interface elements, using encryption, sub-installers and a host of new functions? So go build that new setup EXE and have some fun!

If you need help or have comments, you can count on your setup guru. I can be contacted via that link way at the bottom of this page with an answer guaranteed within 24 hours or I'll have my money back! ;)

Due to heavy demand of new features such as AVI, MP3, MOD and WAV support in setup programs, we'll have yet another part of this great series. As you know, we give you what you want, so click the link below and tell us what you want and we'll add it to the next part!

Till Microsoft goes down the drain, you'll keep hearing from me.

Good luck! - Dax Pandhi, Setup Guru, VB-World

<After Dax has finished sorting out his lawsuits, he'll be straight back with more practical setup hints and tips, exclusively here at Developer.com. So join him once again in a few weeks time, same VB.Place, same VB.Time!>

E-mail Dax direct at dax@extremtechnovision.com

Dax Pandhi is co-founder of Extreme Technovision. He lives in Bhuj, India and has over 10 years experience in programming. He holds the 1999-2000 international award for Best Amateur Animation, and has interests ranging from computers to dinosaur bone hunting. The Dax Pandhi personal Web page can be found at www.extremetechnovision.com/dax/

Page 7 of 7

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Enterprise Development Update

Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

Sitemap | Contact Us

Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date
Rocket Fuel