October 24, 2016
Hot Topics:

Customising Your Setup - Part 1

• November 19, 2002
  • By Dax Pandhi
  • Send Email »
  • More Articles »

In this long, long project, we accomplished a big task - creating our own customised setup program.

First, we added new forms like License Agreement, Read-me and registration, etc. Then, we implemented Web functionality into the setup. We also changed the background to something a little more pleasing!

Now, you're ready to knock your users socks off with a new shiny VB Setup program!

That's all for this article. If you need assistance with the setup project, have suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to mail me. You can reach me at www.extremetechnovision.com or dax@extremtechnovision.com - Thanks! - Dax Pandhi

Dax Pandhi - is co-founder of Extreme Technovision. He lives in Bhuj, India and has over 10 years experience in programming. He holds the 1999-2000 international award for Best Amateur Animation, and has interests ranging from computers to dinosaur bone hunting. The Dax Pandhi personal Web page can be found at www.extremetechnovision.com/dax/

Page 9 of 9

Comment and Contribute

(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.

Enterprise Development Update

Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

Sitemap | Contact Us

Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date
Rocket Fuel