The Top Five Changes for Application Development in 2010
The recession has forced big changes in IT, with everyone looking for new ways to cut costs. To stay competitive, application development professionals need to "become lean and mean" in 2010, and stay that way even after the recession lifts. Forrester also recommends that application development professionals take the five following steps:
- "embrace cloud as an emerging platform"
- "find your inner startup"
- "favor flexibility and cost over platform loyalty"
- "become passionate about user experience"
- "find and coach your talent"