Consider GlassFish ESB v2 for SOA Tooling
Create the Composite Application Service Assembly (CASA)
To deploy the Service Unit jar that was generated in the previous step, you will need to create a CASA project:
- Click File > New Project.
- Select "SOA" within Categories.
- Select "Composite Application" within Projects.
- Click "Next".
- Set Project Name to: TroubleTicketCASA
- Click "Finish"
Figure 50: Specify Name and Location for New CASA Project
You should now have a screen that looks like this:
Figure 51: Specify Name and Location for New CASA Project
Next, you add the JBI Module (the CaptureTroubleTickets project) to the CASA project.
- Drag-and-Drop the CaptureTroubleTickets root node (JBI Module) to the JBI Modules section of the TroubleTicketCASA Design view.
Figure 52: Add JBI project to the CASA project
Page 14 of 17