Consider GlassFish ESB v2 for SOA Tooling
Now, drag-and-drop the TroubleTicket.wsdl file to the "Partner Lane" and release the cursor on top of the anchor.
When you release the cursor, you will be prompted with the Create New Partner Link screen (see Figure 33).
- Set the Name property to "PartnerLinkTroubleTicket"
- Keep the defaults for the rest of the properties:
- "Use a Newly Created Partner Link Type" is selected
- "Process will implement (My Role)" is selected
Figure 33: Create New Partner Link
You now should see the "Partner Link" icon in the "Partner Lane".
Figure 34: New Partner Link Created
Add A BPEL Receive node
From the palette displayed in the right-hand corner of the NetBeans IDE, drag-and-drop a "Receive" node into the BPEL Process Flow.
Figure 35: Add Receive node
Click the "Edit Icon".
- Set the "Name" property to "getTroubleTicket"
Figure 36: Receive node Property Editor
Page 10 of 17