Get Ready for Java 7 with the Free JDK 7 Reference Card
Oracle submitted the release content for both Java SE 7 and 8 to the JCP at the end of last year. The JDK 7 and 8 JSRs represented Oracle's "Plan B" approach for separating JDK 7 into two separate releases. In the months since, JDK 7 has progressed to the Developer Preview milestone and the final version isn't too far off.
To provide developers with an at-a-glance reference guide of all the essential JDK 7 elements, Developer.com has published the JDK 7 Reference Card. Following a free registration, you can download this helpful reference guide to get JDK 7 information such as:
- Newly included JSRs (including NIO.2, The Da Vinci Project and Project Coin)
- Changed JSRs in maintenance reviews (including JAXP, JAXB and JAX-WS)
- Enhanced JSRs (including JLS and the JVM spec)
- Smaller enhancements (including GC and concurrency)
- JSRs deferred to JDK 8 or later (including closures)
All this info and more are condensed into one comprehensive, double-side PDF. If you're already an Internet.com member, you can freely download the reference card now.
Download the JDK 7 Reference Card from Developer.com:
JDK 7 Reference Card