Web and Enterprise Mashups for Web Services and Data, Page 2
Here is how a new mashup Web Service can be created with the AquaLogic tool:
- Launch the Server and the Data Services Studio.
- Create a new project and a "physical" folder.
- Right-click and choose to add a new Physical Data Source.
- On the wizard dialogm you can choose from a variety of data sources, including Web Wervices, Java Functions, relational databases, and so forth. The tool does not support RSS feeds, yet.
For the purposes of this article, I have chosen an existing Web Service.
After selecting the data source, Data Services Studio will read the WSDL and present available methods to call.
- After choosing the methods to be used in a mashup, AquaLogic will auto generate all the necessary logic to call the service.