Seven Top Mobile Development Tips
At Dublin's recent Web Summit, dozens of speakers offered advice on creating apps that are compelling, useful and even "magical." Their advice included the following:
- "What you love should be obvious by your app."
- "First impressions should be about education."
- "Set goals for your launch, not just your product."
- "Don't ignore the one-off apps."
- "Inexperience can be an advantage."
- "People will pay for convenience."
- "Leave room for non-social behavior."