iOS Developers Testing Apple App Analytics
Apple is inviting iOS developers to beta test a new service called Apple's App Analytics. It appears to be a limited trial as Apple says it will provide access on a first-come, first-served basis.
According to the email invitation that some mobile development firms received, the service will allow developers to
- "See how often customers visit your app's page on the App Store
- Find out how many of your users open your app over time
- Check your app and In-App Purchase sales
- Create custom campaign links and follow the success of your marketing campaigns
- Understand which websites refer the most users."
Interested developers can sign up at analytics.itunes.apple.com.