Five Tips for Getting Apple to Feature Your App
If a mobile development firm can get Apple to feature its app, it usually sees great rewards. Matt Drance, a former Apple engineer who worked with the company's developer relations team, says getting attention from Apple isn't as hard as you might think. He offers app developers the following five tips:
- Pitch the publications that Apple employees actually read.
- Focus on the app's execution.
- Make a good demo video for the app.
- Build an app that uses Apple's newest features.
- Try to attend Apple events whenever you can.