Developer Trends to Watch in 2016
InfoWorld's Andrew C. Oliver has put together a list of nine trends that he believes will have a big impact on development next year. Here's his list:
- Containers will rule the world.
- Java’s decline as a language will accelerate.
- The EMC/Dell merger will be a debacle.
- NoSQL databases will take hold.
- Spark, Spark, Spark.
- Real-time everything.
- ETL will continue to be the silent killer.
- "Self-service" will be 2016’s keyword.
- Management of big data and container farms.