Learn the basic ways for data to be stored in simple key-value pairs, files, on internal and external storage, and databases through SQLite.
You can add the benefit of mail and messaging support even to a bare bone, standalone Java application.
Mobile app developers and internal development teams alike need to completely rethink Quality Assurance (QA) to improve mobile app development.
Use the JDBC API efficiently to maximize your Java application's performance.
- Getting Started with Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Top 10 C# 6.0 Language Features
- Using Java Generics to Leverage Refactoring
- The Access Developer's Path to Learning MVC 5
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 2
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 1
- Criticism Rises for Google's 90-Day Bug Disclosure Policy
- Report: Microsoft Backs Company That Wants to Take Android Away from Google
- 1 Billion Android Phones Shipped Last Year
- The Most Downloaded Mobile Apps and Games of 2014
- YouTube Switches to HTML5
- Microsoft Buys R Tool Vendor Revolution Analytics