If your database isn't properly normalized, it's hard to maintain. Worse yet, it can't give you desired information. Remedy your database problems.
Building a Fault-Tolerant Application with plain old objects and exception handling is quite a complex task. In this article, we’ll look at how actors in Akka simplify this task.
Join the author, Vipul Patel, as he shares tips to boost the performance of your Android apps.
Discover a solution to overcome issues like nested virtualization and the need for bare metal machines. Learn to create Vagrant .box files for AWS.
- Developing Mobile Applications in .NET with Xamarin
- Using an Azure NoSQL Solution: DocumentDB
- Getting Started with Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Top 10 C# 6.0 Language Features
- The Access Developer's Path to Learning MVC 5
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 2
- App Store Begins Accepting Watch Submissions
- Report: Consumers Less Interested in Trying New Apps
- Microsoft Offers Free Cloud Computing for Student Developers
- Deadline Looms for Mobile-Friendly Websites
- Google: Dart Will Not Be Integrated Into Chrome
- Facebook Announces Plans for Messenger, Analytics, Parse
- More PHP...