Manoj Debnath shows you how to get started with Lambdas with code snippets using Eclipse Luna as the IDE.
Arun Karthick shares his top 10 tips for C# programmers. Each section provides appropriate source code samples in C#.
If you're eager to try Android Studio, there's no reason why a half-finished Eclipse project should hold you back! This tutorial explores two options, for migrating your Eclipse project to Android Studio.
JasperReport is ideal to publish reports from the application that uses data from the back-end database, but how do we program them? Manoj Debnath shows you how with three sample applications that demonstrate a few of the ways a report can be generated using the JasperReport library.
ASP.NET Web API can be hosted in a separate host process. Learn how to self-host a Web API and how to consume it using a client application in this step-by-step how-to.
- Migrating From Eclipse to Android Studio
- Xamarin Tips from the Trenches: Compiling and Emulation for iOS and Android
- The New Xamarin 3: Is it Time to Take the Dive?
- Beginner’s Guide to Using AppStudio for Building Windows 8 Applications
- Getting Started with Azure HDInsight
- Design Tips for Building Android Mobile and Tablet Apps
- The Best Places to Work as a Developer
- Report: Half of 50 Most Popular Android Apps Have Security Vulnerabilities
- China Launches Investigation of Microsoft, Raids Offices
- Judge OKs Class-Action Lawsuit Related to Android In-App Purchases
- Samsung Delays Tizen Smartphone Launch
- 13 Web Development Tools That Run on Android
- More PHP...