Follow these examples and work through how transactions are handled with the JDBC API.
Turn your app into an amazing one with A/B Testing, one of the most primarily used methods for checking the effectiveness of your app.
Hidden replica sets can do wonders for maintaining your database and its voracious needs.
Learn about using the peer classes of Java String and work through some examples demonstrating their use.
- Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML) How-to
- Deploying Applications to the AWS Cloud in a Jiffy!
- Microsoft Ignites IT - Innovation and Transformation. Are You Ready?
- What Advantages Does Azure Provide for Business Apps?
- Microsoft Open Mind Studio Delivers Machine Learning
- Doing Balance Calculations in a Microsoft Analysis Services Database
- Report: Docker, AWS Lead in the Cloud
- WWDC Coming to San Jose June 5–9
- BlackBerry's Smartphone Market Share Drops to 0%
- Microsoft, KPMG to Open Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore
- BlackBerry Launches Communications Platform as a Service
- Only 10%-12% of New App Users Remain Active After 7 Days, Report Says