We are soon going to have a social networking of devices with M2M communication protocols and the Cloud is going to enable this huge setup. Read on to learn more.
Constantin Marian Alin explores the power of Lambda expressions and streams, from simple to complex examples.
It used to be that the big decisions centered on whether to do a web application or a desktop application. Today the decisions have gotten crazy. Not only do you have to consider web, desktop, or mobile, you are still left with a variety of devices and form factors your application should support. Here are ten different things that you should consider when building modern applications today. How many of these do you take into consideration?
Mobile ADF apps are portable for both iOS and Android powered devices. Read on to learn how to create a simple Android application using Oracle ADF within JDeveloper IDE.
Setting up virtual servers, building new IT applications, and accessing stored data all become easier and more transparent when you transition to the cloud.
- Start Using Java Lambda Expressions
- Ten New Things to Consider When Building Apps Today
- Introduction to Cross-Platform iOS/Android Apps with C# and Xamarin
- SharePoint of the Future – Tales from the SharePoint Conference
- Migrating PHP Applications to Run on Windows Azure
- Using Windows Azure to Store Windows Phone 8 App Data
- Creating Data Centric Applications with JSP Servlet
- Top 7 Open-Source JSON-Binding Providers Available Today
- Manipulating a Database with JDBC
- To Create Fool-Proof Analytic Apps, Make It Easy for Your Developers
- JDBC Application Design Consideration
- Database, Application, and Version Control and Everything In Between