Discover a solution to overcome issues like nested virtualization and the need for bare metal machines. Learn to create Vagrant .box files for AWS.
Learn to use Hive in HDInsight to analyze data.
Learn how to develop cross-platform applications with Xamarin and Visual Studio.
Become proficient with specialization and generalization, which is the subclass and superclass hierarchy mechanism in a relational database.
- Developing Mobile Applications in .NET with Xamarin
- Using an Azure NoSQL Solution: DocumentDB
- Getting Started with Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Top 10 C# 6.0 Language Features
- The Access Developer's Path to Learning MVC 5
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 2
- Google: Dart Will Not Be Integrated Into Chrome
- Facebook Announces Plans for Messenger, Analytics, Parse
- Microsoft Launches Azure App Service
- Adobe Contributes to Rendering Engine in Microsoft's Project Spartan Browser
- Report: Facebook Wants to Host Other Sites' Content
- Standards Group Releases Front-End Modeling Language
- More PHP...