The best mobile apps developed in the future will be the ones that take full advantage of all the tools available to them. Learn about them here.
Take advantage of the best strategies and practices to prevent failures in DevOps implementation in an enterprise.
Learn about the AWS Device Farm, used to improve mobile (Android & iOS) and Web applications by testing on real mobile devices on the AWS Cloud.
Explore the Java Formatter class and observe some of its utility in everyday programming in Java.
- Azure Machine Learning (Azure ML) How-to
- Deploying Applications to the AWS Cloud in a Jiffy!
- Microsoft Ignites IT - Innovation and Transformation. Are You Ready?
- What Advantages Does Azure Provide for Business Apps?
- Microsoft Open Mind Studio Delivers Machine Learning
- Doing Balance Calculations in a Microsoft Analysis Services Database
- Strengthen Your Mobile App Development Using Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Using the Amazon AWS Device Farm to Test Android Apps
- Five Mistakes Indie Game Developers Should Avoid
- Eight Effective Tools to Try for Mobile A/B Testing
- How to Reduce the Size of Your iPhone App
- DevOps Tips: The Cloud-Data Center Balance
- Should Developers Be Wary of AI?
- Google Play Spotlights Free App of the Week
- CERT Publishes C++ Coding Standards
- GitLab Enterprise 9 Adds Monitoring, Management Features
- Stack Overflow Survey: Half of Developers Have Less than 5 Years Professional Experience
- Google Releases Android O Developer Preview
- Is Your Organization Correctly Implementing DevOps for the Database?
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design in Laravel
- Using Docker Swarm (Legacy) with Oracle
- How to Handle Transactions with the JDBC API
- Make MongoDB Replica Sets Work for Analytics Without Compromising Availability
- Working with Java Linked List