Microsoft Fakes framework helps you in writing unit test cases that test only the code that it intends to test, plus it helps in reducing the dependencies in the code. Read on to learn more.
Vipul Patel shows you the fundamentals of building a VOIP application on the Windows Phone 8 platform.
Learn how to create a mobile-friendly website, their advantages and how to apply them.
Microsoft introduced support for accessing SD card contents in the Windows Phone 8 release. This article walks Windows Phone developers through the fundamentals of building a Windows Phone 8 application that can use the storage APIs to read from SD card.
Chrome Packaged Apps are the perfect place to start building your app to be installed on every kind of device from Chromebooks, to Android, to iOS and more!
- Crisp Unit Test Cases Using Microsoft Fakes
- Building a Windows Phone 8.0 Lens Application
- Building Windows Phone Applications using Direct3D
- Adding an Auto-Upload Feature to Your Windows Phone 8 Application
- How to Build a Navigation App for Windows Phone 8
- Understanding and Using the Wallet in Your Windows Phone 8 Application
- Working with Bluetooth APIs in Windows Phone 8
- Understanding and Using VOIP Support in Windows Phone 8
- Creating a Mobile-Friendly Website in PHP
- Reading from an SD Card in Windows Phone 8 Applications
- Guide to Porting Android Applications to Windows 8
- Setting up the Amazon Mobile App SDK Eclipse Plugin