Governance is the set of policies, roles, and processes that can help achieve an organization's goals. Learn to use Governance in SharePoint 2013.
Learn about CDI, that not only promotes re-usability but also glues together various layers of an enterprises application in a Java EE framework.
Set up your own server with your own parameters? Yes! It's easy with Microsoft Azure.
Explore the new features coming with the release of C# 6.
- Getting Started with Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Top 10 C# 6.0 Language Features
- Using Java Generics to Leverage Refactoring
- The Access Developer's Path to Learning MVC 5
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 2
- Virtualize Your Windows Development Environments with Vagrant, Packer, and Chocolatey, Part 1
- Thirteen Things to Check before Submitting to the Windows Phone App Store
- Using the Ionic Framework
- Developing Hybrid Apps with the Ionic Framework
- Migrating From Eclipse to Android Studio
- Xamarin Tips from the Trenches: Compiling and Emulation for iOS and Android
- The New Xamarin 3: Is it Time to Take the Dive?