Implement lambda expressions from the perspective of a couple of standard design patterns.
Discover how to ensure that your software requirements are right.
Learn how building a microservice helps remove the friction from product development and enable the speed and availability of new features.
Learn about Design Patterns, time-tested classic templates of solution architecture that ensure maintainability of code and enhance productivity.
- Using the Ionic Framework
- Developing Hybrid Apps with the Ionic Framework
- Migrating From Eclipse to Android Studio
- Xamarin Tips from the Trenches: Compiling and Emulation for iOS and Android
- The New Xamarin 3: Is it Time to Take the Dive?
- Beginner’s Guide to Using AppStudio for Building Windows 8 Applications
- A Roundup of Recently Released IoT Developer Kits
- The Best Open Source Application Development Tools of 2014
- Samsung Employs Twice as Many Software Engineers as Google
- Shell Shock Vulnerability Could Impact 500 Million Websites
- Apple HealthKit Fix Breaks iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- The Best Development Books of the Year
- Managing the Testing of Your App Using Visual Studio Online
- The Developer Cloud: 5 Tips for a Secure Environment
- Managing Projects Backlog with Visual Studio Online
- Beginner's Guide to Visual Studio Online
- Getting Started with Azure HDInsight
- Using Windows Azure Blob Storage to Store Windows Phone App Data