Open Source SVN 1.8 version control system adds new capabilities; How does it stack up against Git now?
HTML5 brings new opportunities – for developers and for attackers. Carsten Eilers explores two examples of how an attacker could abuse HTML5 and how you as a developer could prevent this (or not).
Methods of communicating over the Web have evolved. HTTP is synchronous--the client sends a request and waits until the server responds. WebSockets are made for asynchronous communications letting you send information quickly and easily without the HTTP overhead.
With the launch of Windows Phone 8, Microsoft introduced support for Data-Cap. Vipul Patel explains the fundamentals of building a Windows Phone 8 application that utilizes Data Sense to be data-cap sensitive.
Like many other Android developers, you may not be sure what to make of Windows 8 and how it should fit in your plans. Learn some of the best reasons why you should seriously consider bringing your mobile development expertise to bear on the Windows 8 platform.
Voja Janjic shows you how to use CodeIgniter to set up user authentication for your website.
- Microsoft TypeScript - A Perfect Adoption for ASP.NET
- Crisp Unit Test Cases Using Microsoft Fakes
- Building a Windows Phone 8.0 Lens Application
- Building Windows Phone Applications using Direct3D
- Adding an Auto-Upload Feature to Your Windows Phone 8 Application
- How to Build a Navigation App for Windows Phone 8
- Utilizing DataSense to Build Data-Cap Sensitive Applications in Windows Phone 8
- The Best Reasons to Target Windows 8
- Working with Proximity APIs in Windows Phone 8
- Android Encryption with the Android Cryptography API
- Working with Bluetooth APIs in Windows Phone 8
- Understanding and Using VOIP Support in Windows Phone 8