Creating apps across the fragmented mobile landscape of Android and iOS has been a challenge. Ionic helps developers create beautiful, high performing apps that work across platforms with the help of Cordova. This article will give you a taste of what you can do with the Ionic framework.
Explore new compact expression styles introduced in Java 8 together with lambdas, collectively known as "member references."
A well-designed systems works with the synergy of not only object composition but also pattern composition. Learn to use Java to develop behavioral patterns.
The Iconic Framework can empower developers and leverage their AngularJS and HTML5 skills to create beautiful, high-performing apps.
- Using the Ionic Framework
- Developing Hybrid Apps with the Ionic Framework
- Migrating From Eclipse to Android Studio
- Xamarin Tips from the Trenches: Compiling and Emulation for iOS and Android
- The New Xamarin 3: Is it Time to Take the Dive?
- Beginner’s Guide to Using AppStudio for Building Windows 8 Applications
- Facebook App Insights Provides More Visibility into App Usage
- Report: Time Spent in Apps Increases 21%
- Facebook Announces Open Source Organization Called TODO
- Nearly Half of iOS Apps Crash Regularly, Says Report
- Google Offers Startups $100K in Cloud Credits
- Swift Programming Language Reaches 1.0 Status
- Managing the Testing of Your App Using Visual Studio Online
- The Developer Cloud: 5 Tips for a Secure Environment
- Managing Projects Backlog with Visual Studio Online
- Beginner's Guide to Visual Studio Online
- Getting Started with Azure HDInsight
- Using Windows Azure Blob Storage to Store Windows Phone App Data